Top Questions See all 1,465 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I will recommend them over and over again. Pro tip for new people the longer the cruse they typically have more people over the age of 60+ the shorter cruses host more people in the 20-45+ range if your looking to make friends.
The food was amazing I had fun trying new foods!
The servers were the best we reserved a table in the dining haul each night and we had the same servers we also had the head server and we had fun each night he would come to our table and we had this thing where we would do a magic trick each night our other two servers were super friendly and amazing!
The pools were nice but kinda dirty which I mean it happens people are gross but it happens we had fun with the games they played on the deck over all this was the best first cruise I could!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos