BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/N...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Jordan F.
I will never cruise a different cruise line. Ever. The royal Caribbean fleets are flawless. We went on the OASIS OF THE SEAS, and I was floored. The food, the crowd, the employees, the music, clubs, casino, and our room ūüėć‚̧ plus everything else. The million amenities on the ship make for an amazing vacation. We almost didn't want to get off when we got to our destination ports! My husband really loved the wave rider, and zip line on board as well. I'm more of a pool lounge chair, shows and dinner style guest. I would have loved to visit the spa, but financially it wasn't doable. Royal Caribbean
Daxia V.
Miramar
I have sailed with Royal Caribbean before and very satisfied. Statement was nice and roomy. Next time will book sooner to get a statement with a balcony. The food in the Windjammer was delicious and offered a huge selection. Jaime's Italian Restaurant and Chops Steakhouse were delicious. Our server, Markho, in Jaime's Italian Restaurant was most definitely the best waiter we have ever had - anywhere. Lots to do and see in Bermuda. The Horseshoe Bay Excursion was terrific. Beautiful beach. Thought that beach chairs were included in the price of the excursion but there were not. We also did the "Bonfire On The Beach" excursion in the Royal Navy Dockyard and Snorkel Bay. We took a ferry to Hamilton and was able to enjoy some time exploring.
Kimberly H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Me and my husband went to the Bahamas about a year ago and we chose this Cruise Line you will not be disappointed from the food the entertainment the casino absolutely beautiful me and my husband is looking forward to taking another Cruise pretty soon and this will be the cruise line we choose we try to take a vacation once a year but since we've had the baby we haven't gotten a chance to do anything this year check them out they have massages on board a nice bar with a huge selection to fit your needs any time of the day they even give you an opportunity to pick your drink package and set appointments before boarding they are very informative on their website and have huge selections of rooms and packages to fit your budget and needs
Julia R.
They really do treat you like royalty on there ships!
I will recommend them over and over again. Pro tip for new people the longer the cruse they typically have more people over the age of 60+ the shorter cruses host more people in the 20-45+ range if your looking to make friends.
Mo M.
Winter Park, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I tried this cruise line this year for the first time and was truly amazed... .beautiful ships, great staff, delicious food, and a great deal on drink packages..
Christina B.
Standish, ME
At first, I was skeptical about cruising. But for the price, we couldn't beat it. I had read many blogs with cruising horror stories but my experience was much different. The process of boarding was surprisingly easy. Waiting for our room gave us plenty of exploring time, and the ship was beautiful and more importantly, clean. The staff was friendly and the man who upkept our room was awesome! He remembered our names and everything. It was a bit hectic getting off the ship in some ports, but overall it was comfortable and a breeze. There were plenty of activities, great food- which I was also skeptical of at first. Overall, it was an amazing experience and am looking forward to our next cruise we recently booked!
Priscyla K.
Las vegas, NV
Royal Caribbean always amazes. Let me start on by saying I have been sailing with them since the Sovereign of the Seas was first unveiled. Since then have been going on all the bigger and better ships. They are by far my favorite cruise company with endless dinning options and Las Vegas style entertainment. They are first class in every way and will continue to sail with them. Crown and Anchor is one of the best cruise loyalty programs by recognition in Captain Cocktail party's and the coveted expedited check in process.
Sarah M.
Norman, OK
I went on my first cruise with my mother in law on the OASIS of the Seas, it was a great getaway.  The ship was amazing and the Casino Royale gifted me another cruise following our stay and I was able to take my husband along in July on a smaller ship.  The only con I have is, we recently paid full price on the Harmony of the Seas and I spent a lot more in the Casino and didn't get near as big of a reward.  Anyway we plan on going on another adventure soon.  The Harmony is all it boasts and more as the largest ship in the world, we took our kids and I think they would be content living on the cruise ship.  We've also gone on the Enchantment, which was fun for a smaller ship.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love Royal Caribbean. They are so much. They have so many amenities on board for kids and the adults. We've been to amazing places while on board Royal Caribbean. It seems to be more of a laid back kind of cruise line. There's a lot of fun on board and off but it seems not as young (maybe). My husband and I are young and love to have fun but on board of Royal Caribbean it's just more quiet. I don't know how to explain it, there's doesn't seem to be as many kids as some of the other cruise lines we've been on. They're a lot of fun and we always have a great time but it's more for adults. When you're laying out by the pool, you don't have kids running around and jumping into the pool right next to you.
Kylie H.
This last summer I went on a royal Caribbean cruise and it was amazing! I was on the freedom of the seas and it was a gorgeous ship I loved just exploring it!

The food was amazing I had fun trying new foods!
The servers were the best we reserved a table in the dining haul each night and we had the same servers we also had the head server and we had fun each night he would come to our table and we had this thing where we would do a magic trick each night our other two servers were super friendly and amazing!

The pools were nice but kinda dirty which I mean it happens people are gross but it happens we had fun with the games they played on the deck over all this was the best first cruise I could!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.