BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Michelle R.
Longwood, FL
I prefer this cruise line for traveling. The food is very good and everything is clean. There is a noticeable difference between the three to five night cruise and the 7 and over night cruise. The 7 nights or longer are so much better in every way. The food, shows, and entertain are worth the extra cost. The ships are also bigger with more to offer.
Emily A.
Ballston Spa, NY
Royal Caribbean is my all time favorite cruise lines. The food is amazing, the entertainment is top of the line, and there is always something to do at all times because it is like being on a mini city in the center of the ocean. I do recommend going on their newest ships because the experience is well worth the money and it is out of this world!
Annika R.
Royal does a great job putting their cruises together! I have no complaints so far. The dinners are amazing, the ship is kept spotless, and entertainment is on point. We had a room with a balcony that looked over the boardwalk. It was spacious considering the typical size of the rooms. All the staff we encountered were extremely friendly as well.
Brandi C.
Oh my gosh! I cannot say enough amazing things about my experience with Royal Caribbean!!! The staff was amazingly friendly, the accommodations were top notch, the entertainment schedule and options was aimed at all ages and interests. To this day, I am still in contact with some of the ship’s staff as genuine friendships were formed and remain.
Courtney R.
Menomonee Falls
Royal Caribbean is a great cruise line! Staff is super friendly and helpful. We were on Jewel of the seas which is a smaller ship. There aren't very long lines and the pools aren't too busy. Food is the best on a cruise ship I've had. The production shows were disappointing some nights. The ocean view rooms are very nice and spacious.
Xandria G.
New York
Went on our first cruise with royal Caribbean in October 2017. After the experience we had, it’s highly unlikely we will cruise with royal Caribbean again. From missed ports and lack of compensation (even some sort of onboard credits would’ve been nice) and zero transparency on situations, I don’t foresee us traveling with them again.
Lindsey W.
Menasha, WI
We love cruising with Royal Caribbean! We have been on 2 cruises with them in the last 3 years and wouldn’t consider going elsewhere. The food is great, the onboard shows are fantastic, and we really enjoy the port stops they have. Also a fan of the crown and anchor rewards program! After 3 nights cruising, you start to get perks.
Erika M.
Just got back from a cruise to the Bahamas. The staff onboard the Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Sea were such kind and caring individuals . The food was phenomenal. If anyone is looking for a fun and relaxing trip, I’d highly recommend this cruise line.
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
I've now been on 3 cruises and counting (2 Caribbean and 1 Alaskan). The staff are always so friendly and they work extremely hard. The food is nothing short of delicious. You will never be bored on their cruises for their daily itineraries are always chalk-full of things to do. On days when you are in port, they assist with booking excursions (which should always be done well in advance to ensure you get to do what you want, they do sell out). They are forever improving their fleet and will always be the line I choose to cruise with.
Melisa T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Royal Caribbean Cruises are amazing . Customer service was awesome, they help you find your way around and just there to answer all questions. It’s all inclusive so free food and non alcoholic drinks. 24/7 room service, well not sure if they still do that. I cruised back in 2014. I definitely recommend and completely satisfied.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.