BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Samantha S.
Germantown, TN
Best cruise line around! I've been on lots of cruises with Royal Caribbean and I've always had a great time! I would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting to try out a cruise.
Christine G.
Stafford, VA
Always a great time with them. Food is great, they're newest ships are insane, and the shows are entertaining. More geared towards families an less towards single or young couples.
Andrea S.
We have used this cruise line 4-5 times now, we always have a wonderful time. The staff is friendly and helpful and the ship is always has a number of activities to participate in.
Amy C.
Saint Paul , MN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Pretty decent cruise because the excursions were fun. Small rooms and the price is still up there. Lots of hidden fees, including a welcome cup for $28 which I was not happy about.
Litsy F.
Great experience .!!! Super clean and neat rooms.!!! A lot of activities to do
Excelente service and a lot of food variety.!!!
We go on a cruise once or twice a year
And we love it
Simply-Colie M.
Cumming, GA
I love to cruise on Royal Caribbean. Everything is so week thought out. The boats are clean and safe and have lots of fun activities onboard. I also love going on the excursions!
Kristy P.
We absolutely LOVE RCCL. We’ve gone on multiple cruise with them. It doesn’t matter if it’s a big or small ship, we’ve always been pleased with the ship, staff and ports of call.
Klor M.
Kissimmee, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The staff, the food, the entertainment...ALL FANTASTIC! The excursion selection was great as well! We thoroughly enjoyed CHOPS grille and the main dining room did not disappoint!
Jessica V.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love royal Caribbean! I've been on several of their ships, from the smaller ones to the newer huge ones, there's always so many options of things to do and see, never gets boring
Taylor h.
Best cruise line! The only cruise line I have ever been on and will most likely continue to only use them! Everyone is so polite, stateroom attendants are absolutely amazing!!!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.