BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
  • What is the best thing to do while on the cruise? 12 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
Emily R.
Kannapolis, NC
Royal Caribbean is a great cruise line! They have exciting combination choices for their destinations and are a great line that offers entertainment for people of all ages. One of my favorite things on the cruises that I have been on was the comedy show. It was a great act that had a good understanding of his audience. The ships I have been in have been amazing! (Freedom and Jewel) The staff on board were great and happy to engage with us which I noticed made them feel more comfortable. I highly suggest Royal!
Samantha F.
Douglaston, NY
I sailed in the Norwegian Breakaway out of New York on March 21 to Bermuda. Although there were a few hiccups during boarding and disembarkation the Cruise was great over all. The food was great and the service was awesome. Bermuda was a blast, my husband and I rented a moped and got to see the entire island. I would totally recommend cruising with NCL!
april s.
Sherwood, AR
Got to go on royal Caribbean enchantment of the seas two years ago for a graduation present and me and my best friend went on the 4 day Bahamas cruise. It was a lot of fun I do wish though they had more stuff open later in the night so we would have had stuff to do besides the club. She was not 18 yet so she couldn't go in. Besides that it was a really fun and cool cruise
Saniya H.
Fremont, CA
Going on a cruise for the first time, my family chose to go with royal Caribbean liberty of the seas. I had 25 family members with me on board that ranged from 6 yr olds to 70 year olds. The cruise line catered to enterrainment for all age groups and included activities/space that allowed for such a large group of people to remain together. The only downside was the food was not great at all! I found myself mostly snacking in the cafe as I would barely eat their lunch/dinner. Def need work in the food department .
Bri B.
Albany, NY
I loved the excursions on this cruise. I went snorkeling in the Bahamas with my family, and went on a shopping spree at another excursion. My biggest complaint would be the fact that there's not a whole lot for guests to do if they're between the ages of 18 and 21. At that point, you're too old to access the teen lounge (as you should be), and too young to drink. There's a sense of not knowing what to do on the cruise, especially at night, since all of the events geared towards adults are filled with middle-aged guests.
stefany c.
Nutley, NJ
This is my favorite cruise line! the service the food, entertainment everything is phenomenal! I went back in May of 2016 for the first time and ended up going on another cruise just last month in January, and I am already thinking about the third cruise! I cannot wait it is the best thing ever thought of! can not recommend this cruise line enough, you will fall in love!
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
Royal Caribbean has clean and beautiful ships. It provides plenty of activities to do on and off the ship. The food and lodging is very nice. They make you feel like a king with great service, friendly staff and fun entertainment. The dining experience really makes you feel well catered to and you are always treated with great respect and they do their best to make you happy. It's a bit pricier than others but you get what you pay for.
Celisse D.
Orlando, FL
I am a loyal Royal Caribbean cruiser and have been cruising with them since childhood. So far I have been on ships in their Oasis, Freedom, Navigator, and even Sovereign-class. My favorite so far is the Oasis Class, specifically Allure of the Seas. The staff are friendly and accommodating, the ship's innovations and entertainment are so exciting, and the food is great too. I always have a great time making memories with family and friends on Royal Caribbean ships and I expect to keep doing the same for years to come!
Megan S.
I loved Royal Carribean! It was a great option for me and my boyfriend to travel with. The food options at dinner were superb; but, the conception of eating as much as you want isn't true. We were limited to one of each course. The drinks were reasonably priced, and there is no consumption limit. There was not a lot to do during the evening. During the day, it was hard to find a seat to lounge in. I would recommend this cruise line if you are an adult who is looking for an escape, not necessarily a family.
Brittany B.
nashville, TN
I have been on over 8 Royal Carribean cruises in my lifetime. As a floridian, this was my families vacation of choice for summers age 6-14. I always loved the cruise ship experience. The food is great, I remember liking the children's programs, and the ports are neat. I went on a smaller ship as an adult (age 23) and it felt smaller and cheesier but I still enjoyed the Mexican port, where my father and I wandered into an authentic tequileria then the taco shop where the ship crew was eating. Pretty loyal to this brand but haven't tried others to compare.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.