4.66 / 5 based on 6,621 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
The food was overall okay! We had a lot of fun. I would recommend this cruise, but with the disclaimer that if you aren't into gambling and drinking there is less to do than otherwise. Overall though, it was a fun time!!
Si much fun! The boat was awesome, the attractions on the ports were cool and the tourism everywhere was great! The tribulation was very nice to me and I ended up being more friends with them than with my family and friends who travelled with me.
Ugh royal Caribbean is definitely a royal experience. Probably the most luxurious of cruise lines I’ve been on. The entertainment is far better than any other cruise line. You definitely have to check out the quest game.
I LOVE Royal Caribbean cruises! I’ve been on two. My favorite part was always the unlimited possibilities of things to do. I also enjoyed the many ports and excursion options. I’ll never travel with any other cruise line!
LOVED OUR VACATION, i have been on other cruise ships. but from here on out i will ONLY sail royal. GREAT staff & a clean boat. i cant wait to see where i sail next! i highly recommend royal to ANYONE looking to cruise 😍
Royal Caribbean is nice, however, the choice of entertaining while cruising was lacking and the ship we were on could have been a lot nicer. It was obviously old and a bit run down. The best part was the food and servers.
I recently went on my first Royal Caribbean cruise last year and absolutely loved it! The boat was one of the biggest ships I've been on. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the food was amazing! Also the shows were very good and entertaining. I can't wait to go on my next Royal Caribbean cruise!
I LOVE Royal. This is the only cruise line I travel on. Their customer service is spectacular. They treat their customers with only the best. Their cruises are fun and wonderful for all ages - plus the food is fantastic.
Wouldn’t do a cruise through any other cruise line. I have never had any issues with customer service. My favorite part about royal Caribbean is everything! I do recommend royal Caribbean cruise line for your next cruise.
Took my first cruise on Royal Caribbean. Good itinerary. Prices were a bit more expensive than the other cruise lines but it offered many great things to do. I especially lived the dress up night. Would highly recommend.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos