Top Questions See all 1,465 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
shows ere very good and the cruise director was one of the best I ever encountered. can't say enough about my steward, Eric!
You can definitely tell this is an older ship. It’s very dated and tired. However, the staff did a great job of keeping it clean. The staff was very dedicated and friendly. They were far and away the best part of the ship. We had an excellent experience with our dining room staff and cabin steward.
We found the Freedom of the Seas to be a beautiful ship, filled with great wonderful activities and amenities for anyone.. The crew were very friendly and thoughtful particularlyThe wait staff at meals. They were also all very informativeabout the destinations would be arriving at.
Our itinerary includes St Kitts , St Maarten, San Juan and the private island of Labadee. We spent 2 days cruising on the open water and were able to enjoy the many on board activities. I was able to try the climbing wall and visited The gym twice. The entertainment was the best we've ever experienced on a cruise and the food was exceptional.
Overall, we thought that this cruise was a fabulous one and we could highly recommend it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos