4.66 / 5 based on 6,872 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
It was so much fun, I had my kids and still we had a great family trip we all loved it and will try to go again.
Sailed on The Anthem of the Seas. The rumor of bigger is better isn't always true. Robot bar was a great novelty!
The food was great, the staff was wonderful. I just wish there was a larger and more beautiful library on board.
Went on a Royal Caribbean cruise with family members! It was a great experience. We had absolutely 0 complaints.
Great cruise line, food choices amazing depending on the ship variety wise, great entertainment, love this line!
Royal Caribbean cruise lines are perfect for all ages. There is something for everyone to do on and off the ship
My husband and I went on a royal caribbean cruise for honeymoon. It was the perfect honeymoon and getaway for us.
I love going to cruise trips 🚢 I enjoy them very much royal Caribbean has been so good to us I enjoy every moment
My mom took us on a vacation to coco cay, and it was beautiful and fun. Lots to do on the ship and off the ship.
Once you go Royal Caribbean you don't go back. After trying this cruise line I couldn't enjoy a Carnival cruise:
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos