Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,199 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I've been on a 7 day Royal Caribbean cruise around the Mediterranean and it was amazing! The ship itself was well taken care of and the staff was very friendly and helpful! The meals were yummy and the ports were gorgeous. Checking in and embarking was not as tedious as my experiences with other cruise lines in the past so that was refreshing. Would definitely recommend!
I've been on about seven cruises with Royal Caribbean and I've loved every single one of them. Their customer service is the best and this cruise line is very family friendly. The food is adequate, great for the price. However, it's sister line, Celebrity, has the best food ;)
have a Busa GSX-R1000 SE and I absolutely love it. However, I can say it's 100 percent NOT for beginners. I'm 27 and have been riding since 18. It's a big heavy bike with A LOT of power. Some people may have had luck with one in the beginning but very few. I know several people who owned these and destroyed them. Veteran riders will tell you, don't get this as a beginner bike. They are a bit more expensive, but worth it if you know what you're doing.
Absolutely LOVE royal Caribbean! Wouldn't sail with anyone else! Have done two cruises and enjoyed both a ton.
My sister goes on cruises this time of year, yearly she loves loves it. Been going for yrs
I love this so much. It's great and amazing. It's a must do for me. I couldn't live with out it.
Great experience for my first ever cruise. It was awesome. There was a ton of stuff to do and I was never bored. there was a lot of food and never couldn't find anything open / something to eat. We were able to get off the boat and do some sight seeing. I would totally do another cruise with this company!!
The commercials for Royal Caribbean just make me want to go much more - being a young paren't and having my family young means I don't get to experience these types of things now, but when we're all older (not grey lol) we'll 100% go!
Royal Caribbean is a step above the rest. Having recently gone on the oasis ship no other boat compares! There customer service is amazing and there food is the best! The ports that they visit are amazing and I'm now loyal to royal Caribbean
Awesome cruise ships!!!!!! So much to do on the boat it is unreal. The most entertainment options out there and more that enough dining choices!!!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos