4.65 / 5 based on 5,487 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
What i love about this cruise is its so big and so much fun to do , they have a nice relaxing rooms a good employees and the food is really great and it's sooo realxing i am really satisfied about it
I loved the idea that we can leave the kids on the cruise ship as we go onshore...too bad they were not willing to phone our cellphone when our boy was crying but instead left a message on our answering machine in the cabin...
As a group of seven people, it's often difficult for my family to coordinate trips together. After hearing many great reviews, we decided to give cruising a try, and chose Royal Caribbean's Serenade of the Seas. Despite extensive travels, this was one of my most memorable trips ever. It was completely stress-free, logistically seamless, and so much fun. Everything is set up to ensure you get maximum quality time with the people you're with. Royal Caribbean offers something for everyone; quiet spots to read a book, or stare off into the horizon, night clubs for those wanting to dance and meet new people, and everything in between. The service was amazing; from room attendants to the dining room wait staff, everyone we encountered was warm, helpful, and thoughtful. I never hesitate to sing the praises of this trip, and can't recommend it enough.
Harmony of the seas was amazing, although I got lost a few times due to the size. Me and my party had a fab time watching Greece the music aswell as karaoke at on air. The bionic bar is a must see
The cruise was a ton of fun but there were too many extra charges for my liking. Something a bit more all-inclusive would be nice. The food was VERY good and the ships entertainment was decent.
Absolutely loved Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas! I would recommend this ship and would cruise this ship again in the future. Service was excellent and the food and drinks were great as well.
E leído mucha información sobre ellos el servicio que ofrecen e visto videso y es un crucero soñado es mi sueño junto a mi esposo algún día nuestra luna de miel la disfrutaríamos en su crucero
We loved our Southern Caribbean cruise out of San Juan. Ports of call were fun and interesting. Staff were excellent! Ship was clean and well-appointed. We would definitely consider RCCL Again!
Holidays of a lifetime aboard any ship of this company great food drink and entertainment amazing for familys with children me and my family use this about 3/4 times per year highly reccomendes
I really have not yet been to this cruise network but I would love to see that their services are very good and their cruises incredible, they make your trip become magical and unforgettable
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos