4.66 / 5 based on 6,392 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
We were on Enchantment of the Seas and had the best time. The food was amazing and the ship was great!
Me encanta sus actividades me encantaria disfrutar de nuevo la experiencia con ellos son excelentes 💃💃💖
One of my favorite cruise lines! I'm going on my 16th one in spring! They treat their guests very well
I've only been on one royal caribbean cruise but it's was so fun. I loved how welcoming the staff was. the service was incredible. i would love to do it again. i defiantly would recommend this cruise line.
A excellent cruise 🚢 company ! Has it all and worth it ! Super safety and Hoyle have a great time there
Omg I love royalCaribbean so nice Battat Our Generation 18 Doll Outfit Bathing Suit & Life Vest
Loved our cruise that we took for our anniversary. We really enjoyed how friendly all the workers were!
Beyond luxurious. Very adult and kid friendly with multiple activities for both. ALWAYS something to do
This cruise was really fun had so much activities for both adults and kids. Definitely would go again!
Not a crazy party ship, but it’s relaxing, the food and drinks are always amazing. Employees are great.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos