Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,211 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Acomodações apropriadas. Funcionários super preparados para melhor atender aos clientes. Seguro e confortável
Always arrived on time. Checking online was easy and fast. Never lost my luggage and great customer service.
I really like, is charming is my favorite, I love to go to spend a lot of time, enjoy family and is very cozy
Beautiful facilities and excellent treatment and services. I would repeat it whenever I can! I like very much
Si amas viajar esta es la mejor opcion. Aqui encontraras toda la diversion en un solo lugar. Amo este crucero
5 ESTRELLAS TOTALMENTE, SERIEDAD Y CALIDAD AL MOMENTO DE VIAJAR, EL SEVICIO ES INCREÍBLE Y MUCHISIMA ATENCIÓN
I absolutely loved my trip on the Freedom of the Seas, and would definitely sail with Royal Caribbean again.
Best vacation ever!! The food and activities were amazing!! Such a great experience for the entire family!
Great cruise, it would have been better if people were younger. Food was awesome. I would love to go back!
El mejor entretenimiento y. La mejor atencion destinos de postal las mejores vacaciones para or en familia
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos