Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
We found the Freedom of the Seas to be a beautiful ship, filled with great wonderful activities and amenities for anyone.. The crew were very friendly and thoughtful particularlyThe wait staff at meals. They were also all very informativeabout the destinations would be arriving at.
Our itinerary includes St Kitts , St Maarten, San Juan and the private island of Labadee. We spent 2 days cruising on the open water and were able to enjoy the many on board activities. I was able to try the climbing wall and visited The gym twice. The entertainment was the best we've ever experienced on a cruise and the food was exceptional.
Overall, we thought that this cruise was a fabulous one and we could highly recommend it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos