4.66 / 5 based on 6,426 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Amazzzzzzinnnggg cruise line! Very luxurious. I love the atmosphere and everything about the cruise line
I had so much fun when I went on a cruise with my parents. The staff was amazing and the food was great.
Eya adorei muito bom parabéns perfeito ótimo trabalho são de mais tudo de bom continuem assim ameiiii ual
Royal Caribbean navigator of the seas the best vacation i took like 3 yrs ago...i would like to go again
Went on a cruise 4 years ago. It is one of the best experiences ever! I loved ghe staff very nice people.
Had a wonderful experience with royal Caribbean. Felt like luxury and loved the atmosphere of the cruise
I liked when we went from nyc to the carribean. It was a very nice trip. I was a lot younger. It was cool
Good value for the price and friendly staff. Offers multiple cruise options as far as ports and durations
I loved this cruise trip so much. It had everything! Had a great time and actually met some great friends
Beautiful. Absolutely breath taking views. Service is awesome and there are so many fun activities to do.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos