Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,205 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Beautiful facilities and excellent treatment and services. I would repeat it whenever I can! I like very much
I really like, is charming is my favorite, I love to go to spend a lot of time, enjoy family and is very cozy
Always arrived on time. Checking online was easy and fast. Never lost my luggage and great customer service.
Amazing company, service is brilliant, wouldn't want to travel with any other cruise liner, beautiful boats!
I absolutely loved my trip on the Freedom of the Seas, and would definitely sail with Royal Caribbean again.
5 ESTRELLAS TOTALMENTE, SERIEDAD Y CALIDAD AL MOMENTO DE VIAJAR, EL SEVICIO ES INCREÍBLE Y MUCHISIMA ATENCIÓN
Si amas viajar esta es la mejor opcion. Aqui encontraras toda la diversion en un solo lugar. Amo este crucero
amazing the best thing to travel with your family. nce food,pools,gym, restaurants,ice cream, johnny rockets
The line cruises are amazing, you have lots of fun, the food is excellent, and the crew service is the best.
Acomodações apropriadas. Funcionários super preparados para melhor atender aos clientes. Seguro e confortável
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos