4.65 / 5 based on 5,471 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Amazing service and destinations. You truly feel like royalty. The best part is the personal connection you make with the state room attendant. Pro> everything con> lack of healthy food choices I would recommend this to everyone! Especially families.
Excelente!!! Eu peguei o navio que saia do Porto Carnaveral para o Caribe durou 3 dias e foi a melhor experiência da minha vida! Funcionários simpáticos, comida a vontade o pincho problema era a piscina que vivia cheia mas aí vai de navio para navio.
Amazing, personaliseer service. You dont even get the feeling that You're on a cruise because the entertainment schedule is completely well taken care of. Dinner on the cruise offers a fabulous view. This is definitely my favorite cruise ship company!
Great service, great ships, great amenities! Costumer service amazing, airline had lost our baggage and Royal Caribbean sent us champagne to say sorry for the inconvenience. But it wasn’t their fault! It was the airlines! Great people working there
I would give Royal Caribbean 10 stars because the service, the amenities offered on their cruises and their destinations are just top quality. I've been on four cruises and all four were Royal Caribbean because I wouldn't travel on any other cruise
My bestie and I went on a girls trip on Freedom of the Seas. We had so much fun! The crew on the ship were really friendly and made our experience fantastic. The ship was maintained and had lots of activities to do. Would definitely go again.
Amazing cruise line! It has a ton of activities to do day and night. It is apt for families, teens, and adults. I have only been here once and I really enjoyed my trip. My favorite part was the entertainment! They always make you laugh.
I've cruised on Royal Caribbean a total of 3 times, with a cruise booked for next month on their Oasis of the Seas. The staff is friendly, the food is tasty, and the ships are beautifully designed. A decent amount of things to do for all ages.
It was the best trip of my life; Cruise is beautiful super cabins clean and organized the atencón of employees excellent very good food and all the services and activities of the boat very good. Super punctual arrival to different destinations
i have no words. im speechless. this people have the best food and cruises ive ever been. i was in the Oasis of th seas and it was beautiful the nights were full of joy and activities were on point at every our. Everything was magnificent.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos