BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/New Zeala...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
I loved my cruises with the Royal Caribbean they are always extremely luxurious and never let me down. The food is good and drinks are quite expensive so i recommend a package to keep costs down but other than that i would highly recommend especially on the longer cruises as the ships are larger and even more breathtaking.
Adele L.
The best cruise I’ve ever been on. I would 100% recommend going on a Royal Caribbean Cruise with family or friends! The workers on the cruise are so friendly and happy. You won’t get bored when you’re on this cruise. There are so many activities you can do and the food’s quality is the best you can find on any other cruise.
Tiffany B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Royal Caribbean is the cruise line to go to. We took a week long vacation with Royal to the Greek isles. The food was delicious, their entertainment was phenomenal. They had activities through the day and offered great excursions. They also had an amazing children’s club. I can’t wait to cruise with Royal again.
Andrea K.
richmond hill, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I cruised on board Oasis of the Seas to the Carribean a few years ago. I loved how big this boat was and everything was very well organized. The rooms are slightly smaller but I found that everything from the staff to the shows were all well thought out. I never had a dull moment on board! The shows were amazing too... they had Hairspray the musical.

Noteworthy are the self-serve froyo machines.. yummm! And there are plenty of pools. I love that Royal Carribean is more of a mature crowd.. or families with children.. very different from the party vibes of Carnival but the price does reflect this.
Jordan A.
Manchester uk
The best vacation so far, it’s a 5 star floating hotel , there’s over 15 restaurants on board tonnes of entertainment unlimited food with selected drinks. The rooms are small but honestly you won’t be in them! Only to sleep, plus every morning you wake up in a new country. Truly amazing
Gerardo R.
Pharr, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Loved it one of the largest ships in the world -- the one that kicked off the equation of bigger equals better when it launched in 2009 -- Oasis of the Seas makes an impression even before you board. Dwarfing its counterparts at Port Everglades, the mega-ship looms like a condo building or perhaps an office park. The this-can't-be-a-ship effect continues as you board; lined with shops like Michael Kors, Kate Spade and Starbucks -- and most importantly, no outside windows -- the ship's Royal Promenade gives the impression of a hectic mall, rather than a cruise ship.
Ellen T.
Edmonton, AB
This is by far the best cruise line I've been on! We travelled on a 12 night Mediterranean cruise with Brilliance of the Sea, and it was worth every penny. The stateroom was clean, food was great, entertainment was awesome, but the most excellent was the customer service. Everyone we met on the cruise line went above and beyond to service us, especially those in the dining rooms. After this unforgettable experience I finally understand what "5 star" customer service really looks like. I will always look to travel with Royal Caribbean in the future!
Molly F.
New York
The smaller the ship the less quality of service and food you receive. If your looking for a glamorous holiday with the best of everything make sure to book with their newest ships. Other than that Royal Caribbean provide the perfect holiday for all ages, I am 18 and have been cruising since Im 13 and loved every minute of them. Perfect entertainment , food and an experience like no other being isolated from the entire world on a 5 star ship - makes you feel like royalty. Post holiday blues is an understatement and couldn't recommend cruising enough.
Tiarra K.
Newcastle , NSW
Great trip on the ‘Voger Of The Sea’ for my family and I. We really enjoyed every moment from sitting at 5 star dinner to watching amazing live ice skating shows to laying by the pool for hours. We enjoyed every moment! The food was amazing! Can not wait for another one!!!!!
Mariana S.
Carlsbad, CA
Amazing experiences traveling with Royal Caribbean cruises, from boarding the ship to exploring the places. You have everything you need inside the ship: fun attractions, shopping, great food, spa, gym. Also the staff is so friendly. You’d wish your trip would never end!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.