4.66 / 5 based on 6,403 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Went to Alaska with this cruise line. Loved it! Great staff. Not as up-to-date as other cruise lines though
I was happy with Royal Caribbean. It wasn't the most luxurious ship but it was nice and it was comfortable.
Love royal carribean cruises, always create great memories on these cruises. Great entertainment and food.
Who is more innovative than Royal Caribbean. From booking to hitting the port the experience is top notch.
This cruise is absolutely amazing and so beautiful. I would recommend that everybody at least try it once.
We love royal Caribbean. Love the places it chooses to go to and also love the staff. The good is amazing.
Awesome cruise! Clean rooms and very friendly staff! Had an amazing time and definitely will be going back!
Good experience. Keeps you busy on boat that you don't really know that you are almost to your destination.
Always have an amazing time traveling with them. Always have entertainment going on. Very family oriented.
The mediteranean cruise we did was fantastic. The food, entertainment, and customer service were top notch.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos