Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,184 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I absolutely love everything about royal caribbean. The customer service is 10/10 every single time. Me and my family have been on five holidays with them and I would continue to do so. It is a little expensive now but absolutely worth it. The food is absolutely worth the money on it's own!!
I hate them! Worst cruise I've been on. Very bad food and not very much entertainment.
The cruise was a ton of fun but there were too many extra charges for my liking. Something a bit more all-inclusive would be nice. The food was VERY good and the ships entertainment was decent.
I went on a cruise with these guys 2 years ago. I had a blast on all the islands. the food wasn't too bad too. drinks can break the bank but hey your on vacation
Simply the best experience of my life. I love Royal Caribbean.
The best option to spend time with your family and enjoy the best vacation of your life. It has many options to have a good time as pools, the rooms are great and the food is fantastic, also gives the option to meet many of the coastal countries and islands
I went on a Bahamas cruise with an interior cabin. The service is really good, staff is friendly, the food is amazing and the ship is really clean.
I went on the Oasis of the Sea and it was a beautiful ship. My only complaint was that the food was good but not the best I had on a ship. The services and everything else was phenomenal. Will recommend it to anyone, just not people who expect mind blowing food.
We have really enjoyed cruising! We have cruised 4 times since being married and all but one of those was with Royal Caribbean. We won't make the mistake of trying out another cruise line for a cheaper price! We tried that once a a regretted it the moment we stepped onto the other cruise line!
I have been on two of the ships now and love Royal Caribbean. I wouldn't travel with any other cruise line. Food to entertainment to service is excellent. Luxury all the way!
By far the best Cruise we have been on, We went on the Allure Of the Seas. From the Staff, amazing rooms, clean areas, activity's, and Broadway shows i can't wait to go back for another cruise! There was Theme nights, amazing food and the view was amazing. Also the treatment we got for being in a suite....WOW! I will always travel suite class from now on.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos