Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
The boat was huge and luxurious, the food and drinks were to die for, so many activities aboard (for kids or the grown), friendly devoted staff !!
My cruise stopped by Labadee(Haiti) , Falmouth (Jamaica) , Grand Cayman Island and Cozumel (Mexico). Most beautiful trip ! Faves stops were Labadee and Cayman Islands !
I would recommend a cruise for the traveller who wants the very best from a vacation !
When getting to the islands it's easy to get off the ship and see around, the only island that I had problem woth was Caiman Island, it took us a really long time to get off the ship.
Prizes are affordable.
Once on the Navigator of the Seas and 4 times on the independence of the seas. I am also currently looking to book the new symphony of the seas for next year! I would never travel with another cruise liner as I have had such a fantastic experience with royal Caribbean. All staff are friendly, the food is incredible and the facilities on boards are fantastic.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos