4.66 / 5 based on 6,866 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I went on Independence of the seas and it was the best vacations Ive taken. Definitely recommend checking them out.
The best cruise I had ever went on! Totally fell in love with Royan Caribean and will continue traveling with them.
I've been on multiple Royal caribbean cruises and each time is better than the last. Great service and great food.
I really want to book a cruise with Royal Caribbean. I have heard sooo many good things. I've gotta see for myself.
Yasss!!! World Caribbean is my top go to cruise line!! I love the activities and the creativity around their ships.
Such a amazing cruise nice accommodations and take to amazing destinations i can't wait to go back on another ship
I have been on Royal a multitude of times and it is always great. The new ships are insanely cool and interesting.
Another cruise ship that i loved it is amazing and the cruise it is beautiful. My costumer service was pretty great
Great cruise, SO much better than Carnival and Norweigian! I would take a cruise from them over and over if I could
I love this cruise line. We do all of our vacations through them. Our honeymoon is currently booked here for June.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos