4.66 / 5 based on 6,852 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Been on 2 cruises and both were amazing experiences! The next cruise I go on I want it to be with Royal Caribbean!
I have been on Royal a multitude of times and it is always great. The new ships are insanely cool and interesting.
Better food than Carnival and bigger, nicer ships but overall I like Carnival better for the experience and price.
Great cruise, SO much better than Carnival and Norweigian! I would take a cruise from them over and over if I could
Very nice and clean and great deals! As well you can accumulate bonus miles and get away and pay with them awesome.
Traveled on RC Anthem of the Seas and loved it! Great food and staff. Beautiful ship. Definitely would sail again.
I've been on 5 cruises with royal Caribbean and have loved every one of them. They are the best cruise line by far.
Best cruise line that I've found! Priced high, but you get what you pay for. Very friendly and accommodating staff.
It was what we took for our honeymoon. It was relaxing and a dream come true. We took several more with our family.
I have been on 10+ cruises, most of them on RC! By far my favorite Cruises! They treat people well, fun, good food!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos