Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,221 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I went on a Bahamas cruise with an interior cabin. The service is really good, staff is friendly, the food is amazing and the ship is really clean.
This cruise line is wonderful, I have been in their ships a few times. The staff takes such good care of you and the food has always been amazing.
This cruise was amazing! The food was excellent and the amenities were a step above the rest. I cannot wait to return on a Royal Caribbean cruise.
amazing cruise experience. The boat was beautiful, huge, and had tons of activities. The food was good as well with lots of choice
Absolutely amazing! Been on 3 different cruise lines and this is the best. Staff were phenomenal, food was amazing. Entertainment was outstanding!
Very clean and the staff was excellent. Waiters gave excellent service. We always got sunbeds the facilities around the pool were again excellent
We took our first cruise on the Royal Caribbean and it was Amazing. We have been on another line more recently but we still like Royal Caribbean
I love to use this product I heard about it is a beautiful product and well done I have not tried before but I am passionate about his experience
I've been on a variety of these lines and they've all been wonderful! The staff were super friendly the place was kept clean! Good was great too!
Love cruises! Royal is a great young adult and young family cruises! Service is impeccable! Food is top notch and never had a problem with them!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos