4.66 / 5 based on 6,426 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Are the best cruises that exist, fun is guaranteed for all ages, on the other hand the attention is excellent
This cruise line is amazing, everything is very organized and the attention is very great.
I love these cruise lines. Royal Carribean is by far worth the money to pay for a cruise. They are fantastic.
Had the time of my life back in 2011, with a few friends. Went to Miami, the Bahamas and their private island
I love cruising....what more could you wantthan a floating resort that moves from destination to destination
I have heard so much good things of the Royal Caribbean. I'm actually paying my trip for April can't wait.
Royal Caribbean is by far one of my favorite cruise lines. The staff is always nice and the rooms are clean
Beat cruise line out there. So many choices and always a good time.. great staff and great accommodations!
Wonderful vacation and a great way to escape the winter blues!!! We cannot wait to travel with them again.
Como não amar, tudo muito maravilhosooooo, amaaaaaaaaaamdooooo cara produto daí, coisas de irmãs qualidade
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos