BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Rachel A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used to love Royal Caribbean cruise line. That was until I tried a cruise through Greece. After backpacking for weeks before I was happy to relax until my phone was stolen. Not only was it stolen but it had to have been a crew member. I had it during a show in the balcony and was the last to leave the theatre. As soon as I realized (shortly after) I came back to locked doors because they were cleaning. It was gone after that. Royal Carribean did not take it seriously. They didn't try to investigate or even offer anything to make up for this awful experience.

It is sad that with this company there was such a difference between the location of the cruise. This is something I have not notice with (what I believe to be the superior) Norwegian Cruise Line. To this day I've yet to hear anything from Royal Caribbean.
Rebekah H.
Deltona, FL
Royal Caribbean always exceeds my expectations. They’re very clean, and have a lot to do on board the ships. They seem like they are very concerned with making the customer happy. Royal Caribbean is very pricey, especially with all the drinks and extra stuff, but I would recommend booking with them. Coco cay (their private island) is also amazing and relaxing.
Alyssa L.
Jacksonville, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We've sailed on RCL for several cruises now, twice with a chartered group of 800-1000 people, and once on our own, with an 8 month old. We love the Freedom and Independence of the Seas, both ships are gorgeous, clean, and offer tons of interesting events and activities. The food is always wonderful, and if you enjoy being surprised at dinner, they often have a "secret" menu that is available. Typically it's the native cuisine of the head chefs, which has been Indian food the last couple of times we've gone. It's so good. They offer childcare services (if your kid is old enough), and have a ton of excursions to pick from. We love RCL and plan on taking another cruise with them again very soon.
Michelle R.
Longwood, FL
I prefer this cruise line for traveling. The food is very good and everything is clean. There is a noticeable difference between the three to five night cruise and the 7 and over night cruise. The 7 nights or longer are so much better in every way. The food, shows, and entertain are worth the extra cost. The ships are also bigger with more to offer.
Annika R.
Royal does a great job putting their cruises together! I have no complaints so far. The dinners are amazing, the ship is kept spotless, and entertainment is on point. We had a room with a balcony that looked over the boardwalk. It was spacious considering the typical size of the rooms. All the staff we encountered were extremely friendly as well.
Courtney R.
Menomonee Falls
Royal Caribbean is a great cruise line! Staff is super friendly and helpful. We were on Jewel of the seas which is a smaller ship. There aren't very long lines and the pools aren't too busy. Food is the best on a cruise ship I've had. The production shows were disappointing some nights. The ocean view rooms are very nice and spacious.
Xandria G.
New York
Went on our first cruise with royal Caribbean in October 2017. After the experience we had, it’s highly unlikely we will cruise with royal Caribbean again. From missed ports and lack of compensation (even some sort of onboard credits would’ve been nice) and zero transparency on situations, I don’t foresee us traveling with them again.
Erika M.
Just got back from a cruise to the Bahamas. The staff onboard the Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Sea were such kind and caring individuals . The food was phenomenal. If anyone is looking for a fun and relaxing trip, I’d highly recommend this cruise line.
Lindsey W.
Menasha, WI
We love cruising with Royal Caribbean! We have been on 2 cruises with them in the last 3 years and wouldn’t consider going elsewhere. The food is great, the onboard shows are fantastic, and we really enjoy the port stops they have. Also a fan of the crown and anchor rewards program! After 3 nights cruising, you start to get perks.
Melisa T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Royal Caribbean Cruises are amazing . Customer service was awesome, they help you find your way around and just there to answer all questions. It’s all inclusive so free food and non alcoholic drinks. 24/7 room service, well not sure if they still do that. I cruised back in 2014. I definitely recommend and completely satisfied.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.