4.66 / 5 based on 6,759 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I love royal carribean cruises! They are so much fun, with tons of activities. It's so nice to relax and be care free
Been on Three Royal Caribbean Cruises and i love the quality of the food, customer service and value of our purchase.
Royal Caribbean is by far the best cruise line I have ever been on. It exceeds my expectations each time I go on it.
Loved our Cruise on the Royal Caribbean, Can't wait to go on another with Royal Caribbean favorite part was the food
I mean I have never been on a cruise but when I am ready to take one this is the company I will most definitely use.
This cruise line offers so many opportunities for travel and vacations! It is pure luxury and at affordable prices.
I live this cruise I get the best tan hear and I love going to all the little islands and is an amazing exsperinence!
It doesn't get better than this. talk about luxury. If you are looking for lasting memories this one takes the cake!
The food and people on these cruises treat u like your at home! I have been on two and looking forward to many more.
Amazing staff! Amazing ship! Always something to do never a dull moment! The food was fantastic as well as the shows!
Q & A
My husband and I are thinking about going on a cruise this year. We were looking at different cruise line options. Would Royal Caribbean be a good one for couples? We aren't much into the party scene and don't want to end up on a ship at sea where we feel uncomfortable. We'd rather a relaxing experience! Would this be a good choice?
I've been looking into a cruise but not sure which line to use. How has everyone's experiences been with royal Caribbean?
How is this line?
Isn't this for the cruise line
How much does it cost for a toddler to cruise?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos