4.66 / 5 based on 6,403 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I love this cruise line. There is always so much to do on these cruises and the rooms are also really nice.
Love it. My first cruise and when i went in there i was just shocked. The attention and service is excelente.
This cruise as a blast!!! There was so many things to do and staff was great and so helpful. I love the boat
Royal Caribbean cruises give you such a good experience. Going with either friends or family its a good time
It's a beautiful cruise enjoy everything about it .. I wish I can use it as often as I can but to expensive .
I love Royal Caribbean! Unlike Carnival, it has that elite fancy vibe. I think it is best suited for adults.
I love this cruise line . You haven't been on Cruise you miss alot .Please try this out . Family cruise line.
Love royal Caribbean. The best part of the experience are the drink opens. Very nice vacation and experience
my favorite cruise line!! best service, friendly workers. the food was great. there were plenty of activities
My husband and I took a Royal Caribbean cruise for our honeymoon. They are by far my favorite cruise line.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos