Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,199 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
El mejor crucero, tengo una experiencia fantástica le pongo 5 estrellas a este crucero, tiene de todo y el servicio es súper bueno
Fab ships .great entertainment. Lovely friendly staff. .fabulous food ..always tale bigger sizes in clothes for your second week .
Its very interesnting because its more complement. When the people stay un this place you can not go another placer. Its amazing
Se tratando de mar,a royal arrasa,minhas amigas viajaram e disseram que é super ótimo,com bastante comida e várias opções de tudo
This cruise line is very professional with lots of choices I loved the pools and entertainment I would say the rooms were decent
Royal Caribbean you can't get bored always full of activities. The food is really really good. I recommend this cruise to anyone.
Love, love, love! Prices are expensive, yes, but it is so worth it! I've been to two already, and going on my third next summer.
This cruise line is amazing! Hands down the best cruise line i have been on out of 5. The food is amazing, the sights are also.
Love the cruise line! Love the service! Staff are super friendly and accommodating. Very clean cruise with lots of activities.
Went on a cruise for my quinceanera, had a great time with my family on board, the shows are really good and the attention too!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos