4.66 / 5 based on 6,626 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Caribbean cruise lines are perfect for all ages. There is something for everyone to do on and off the ship
5 years ago & I still remember the AMAZING time I had. I've been itching to go back & really hoping I can soon!!!
Talk about an amazing time! Other then being expensive it was a wonderful trip! Beautiful rooms, wonderful staff!
Great guidelines! We've taken multiple cruises with RC. Always been impressed from food to tours they do it best
Very nice cruises, always something to do, it shows an amazing and the food is amazing, not that expensive at all
I love traveling with royal Caribbean cruise line! Great service, great food, very affordable, & family friendly!
Great cruise line, food choices amazing depending on the ship variety wise, great entertainment, love this line!
Best cruise line ever! I have tried a few others however this was the most accommodating affordable cruise line.
Such an amazing cruise liner. everyone is super nice and the destinations you travel to are beautiful and unique!
Best cruise line ever! I've done 5 cruises with them and I've had great experiences every single time! My top 1!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos