4.66 / 5 based on 6,770 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
My son and I went to the alaska and has a fabulous time. No negative feedback everyone was polite and food was great!
El royal Es uno de Los cruceros más famosos en el Caribe me encanta porque tienes todo ahí y el relajo es extremo 🙌🏽
Definitely recommend this cruise line its amazing has plenty of activities for all ages. The food is amazing as well.
Ok to travel, better than an airplane, u wake up everyday in a different city, and food available all day and drinks.
Best cruise line ever! I’ve been on Carnival and Royal Caribbean and I have to say Royal is the best, and much nicer!
Royal Caribbean is by far the best cruise line I have ever been on. It exceeds my expectations each time I go on it.
Amazing ships! Wonderful staff, and lots to do on board! Highly recommend Royal Caribbean over any other cruise line.
I absolutely love this cruise line. Very clean and great rooms. It's worth the price you pay. Also great crew members
Good service on their ship and completely accommodating for children. We love going on a cruise once every few years!
Usually used by older people but it's a good calm way to travel. I used it to go to Mexico and back it was a fun trip
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos