Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,201 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Caribbean Cruises always have amazing service! The food is absolutely incredible, the only thing is that there's no free internet, you have to pay for it!
Best trip ever!!! Royal Caribbeans cruises are fun and well designed. There is all type of nice trips. Crew is well humored and lovely and social. I loove💕💕
I enjoyed travelling with this cruise line, I've done one cruise through the Mediterranean and it was good. The staff are amazing and the food was delicious.
There is always something to with Royal for any age! Amazing destinations and private islands. The staff is always helpful if you have dieatary restrictions!
Very nice cruise line, I feel like they focus a little less on trying to sell you extra merchandise than some of the others, it feels a little more high end.
I love this cruise line! I went on the oasis of the seas cruise and it was the best trip of my life. The ship was huge! and the entertainment was incredible!
Una excelente experiencia. Me sentí como fuera de este planeta. Un servicio único y maravilloso. Mi parte favorita fue la comida y si, volvería al crucero
Favourite cruise line - have gone on over 5 different lines and was def the best! I have gone on RC twice now and would def go again given the opportunity!
Grateful company at the service of the passengers and full information to the passengers, endowed with all means necessary for the well being of the same
Beyond I had a fabulous time me and my dad went out at first when everybody was so friendly and food do you excite tomorrow everything is just so amazing
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos