Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,188 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I LOVE EVERY SINGLE PART OF THIS CRUISE RIGHT? the food, the rooms, the pools, the show, EVERYTHING, the price, the service, Todo enserio
My first cruise line. My favorite. The staff set the bar really high as far as service, food and fun. None have reached the level since.
Nus went with royal on the adventure of the sea totally remodeled my family enjoyed it, we went in group I loved it I want to go back.
I was lucky enough to travel for my 15 years on that cruise. Excellent service, entertaining activities, very good food. the best trip
Great ships, enetertainment , food and activities on board. Husband lived flow rider. Their ships are your destination not the islands.
Absolutely love this cruise line. There is so much to do on and off of this cruise, for all ages. Great food and even better company
loved my experience with royal caribbean. so great to see so many places. the food was outstanding, customer service was impeccable!
Very nice ships. Very helpful stuff. Very nice food in the ship. You can have so much fun. And a lot of activities to do in the ship.
Ruge, luxurious, food all inclusive, it's the right cruise for you to have fun, party and relax at the same time. It has everything
Favorite cruise line! So fancy, formal and fun! Plus, affordable! By far the best one there is. Would go back a million times more
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos