4.66 / 5 based on 6,642 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Great service! Great food! Great place for you to relax and enjoy your vacation! Would refer any family or couple!
Such a amazing cruise nice accommodations and take to amazing destinations i can't wait to go back on another ship
I loved this trip. All inclusive was the best. Each destination came with several things to do. Will travel again.
Best cruise line. I have went on many cruises with them. Can't beat their prices. The staff is always so friendly.
I love this airline! They are always fast friendly and happy! I will continue to use this everytime I travel!
I used to cruise on Royal Caribbean all of the time with my family when I was growing up. Great staff and fun ship.
Royal Caribbean cruises are the best. They have a lot to do, they have a lot of destinations and are just awesome!
I love this cruise line. We do all of our vacations through them. Our honeymoon is currently booked here for June.
Love royal Caribbean. People are great, rooms are nice! Staff is friendly, amenities are convenient and wholesome!
Another cruise ship that i loved it is amazing and the cruise it is beautiful. My costumer service was pretty great
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos