4.66 / 5 based on 6,858 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I went tithe Mediterranean 10 years ago and loved it! Can't wait to go again! Cruising is the way to travel for sure!
Sonho enorme em ir conhecer o mar caribenho! Aguas cristalinas e um clima maravilhoso , bem é oque dizem não é mesmo ?
Every experience with Royal Caribbean is awash great. Customer service is amazing, whenever I go to cruises I pick it.
Love this cruise line, they always have everything well put together, I have used them 3 times and will go again.
Affordable and entertaining. Boat activities were fantastic and port excursions were great. We go once every few years.
So much fun on these cruises. They are so relaxing and worth the money. There is so many things to do on these cruises.
Our trip was fantastic!!! From the fabulous shows to the non stop activities, our boat truly had something for everyone
My parents went on a cruise through them and loved it. Can't wait to go on mine in August oh and there very affordable.
Great value and good fun. Already planning the next family vacation. Service is great, the private island is gorgeous!!
Absolutely wonderful staff, we had the best time. Since we went on Royal Caribbean we haven't used another cruise line.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos