BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Kelly S.
Dayton, OH
Royal Caribbean is wonderful! They provide such an incredible experience for their guests and there is always always always something to do! I've been on a good number of cruises, and Royal Caribbean has always stood out!
Athena A.
Bonita Springs
It was a very nice cruise line. Seemed nice and clean, good entertainment and food and drinks. I really enjoyed myself. I would recommend for others to try and I would definitely vacation again with Royal Carribean.
Keely V.
The best trip of my life!! Totally worth the money! I had the best food i have ever eaten in my life!!! We went to wonderful destinations had great entertainment and great service all around!!! Best way to travel!!!
Jenelle P.
Tampa, FL
I've been on multiple cruises with Royal Caribbean and this will be the line I always use! Amazing staff and I always have the best time and the best food. The ships are beautiful and there are so many activities.
Kimberly M.
Minneapolis, MN
Best vacation ever. The dinners were fantastic, there was always so much to do, and the customer service was impeccable. Our excursion was well-organized and we didn’t have to worry about a thing. I have no complaints!
Hannah W.
Wasn't impressed. Typical rooms... But want impressed with the food. Too many restaurants for an additional cost. I swear the main dining rooms food quality is lowered to force you to upgrade to their restaurants.
Ruby S.
Centerville, UT
Absolutely loved our Royal Caribbean cruise! We did a 4 day cruise for our honeymoon and it was perfect. I've been craving another cruise ever since. The food was amazing. Service was even better. Highly recommend.
MariProvi M.
San Juan
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Royal Caribbean is the best brand to travel around the Caribbean. Their customer service is excellent and very achievable. The favorite part is the complete experience if you want to stay on the ship for the day.
Kourteney D.
Hilliard, OH
I️ love the entire atmosphere of a Royal Caribbean Cruise! Friendly people, great food, wonderful entertainment and lots of shopping! If you’re ever looking for a fun vacation get-away I️ definitely recommend RC.
Aarushi G.
Chantilly, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The service was great and the rooms were quite luxurious. I quite enjoyed the activities and they had excellent customer service. However, I have definitely had better food on cruises. Other than that, fantastic!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.