4.66 / 5 based on 6,392 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
amazing custoemr service, food, people and everything is wonderful, look for deals so we can go again and agaun
Best cruise line. Amazing food, 5 star service and entertainment. No comparison to other cheaper cruise lines,
the cruise royal Caribbean is amazing, is so charming and elegant that makes you fell pleasure just to be there
I’ve taken several trips on Royal Caribbean and absolutely loved all the experiences great food shows and staff
I took my senior cruise here to the Bahamas it was incredible. That was my first cruise I definitely go again.
Omg this is where my friends went and told me it was super fun, plan on going soon because they're going again.
We cruise a lot and went in one royal cruise was very disappointed bathroom shower very small food was just ok
Royal Caribbean never disappoints. All 3 cruises I have been on have been excellent - can't wait for the next!
Extremely fun! They keep the food coming all day! Well maintained! Rooms are cozy! Will definitely sail again!
This is one of the better high end cruise lines. Theyre staff and and ships are always very nice and courteous
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos