4.66 / 5 based on 6,638 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Caribbean is by far the best cruise line I have ever been on. It exceeds my expectations each time I go on it.
It doesn't get better than this. talk about luxury. If you are looking for lasting memories this one takes the cake!
This is the best experience I've ever had on a cruise. It beats Carnival by a long shot. Everything is better better!
This cruise line offers so many opportunities for travel and vacations! It is pure luxury and at affordable prices.
Food was amazing! Great facilities and comfortable room with a great price. I would only travel with Royal Caribbean
Clean and fun! So many activities while at sea and amazing opportunities for adults and children to meet new people.
Great for more than a week trip. I use this cruise line mostly with my entire family. Has so much for everyone to do.
Been on Three Royal Caribbean Cruises and i love the quality of the food, customer service and value of our purchase.
It was nice and luxurious I enjoyed myself thuroughly. It was very accommodating and i had a nice trip. It was great
Haven't been in a long time. But I remember my cruises on this cruise line were some of the best Memories in my life.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos