Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,188 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
The ships have a good safety record and are always kept very clean. There are lots of things to do for people of all ages and activity levels. There is even a rewards system for people who cruise more than once.
I took this cruise in the caribbean last summer and I loved it! I will go again next year with my friends and I am looking forward to my next Royal Caribbean Adventure. I would definetly recommend this cruise!
They give a wonderful service all the time . The consumer service is so good and kind . I will use them for a long time once . They are all in good conditions . It is so satisfied if compared with the others .
Last year I traveled for fisrt time in the "Adventure of The Seas", I really love this cruise, food, the rooms, the towel gifts, activities, anyways the experience was very plesurable and I want to go back.
I love it I feel like in a hotel the service is amazing the quality of the things places paradivertirme the abitaciones the disco and the pool and the views are spectacular
Very pleased with both royal Caribbean cruises I have been on. Staff are amazing and the itinery selection is great. Food is fantastic and will definitely be going cruises in the future 10/10 do recommend
Had an amazing time, there are so many activities that I did not want to leave the cruise, pros definitely diversity of entertainment, costomer service is not always great but overall everyone are nice.
The cruise was great. The dine-in options were amazing compared to some other royal Caribbean liners on offer. We were on the voyager of the sea, which took us to Singapore. Considering it was 13 days, the room was amazing, very big considering how many people are on the ship.
Have not gone on my cruise yet however booking through them was great. They were very informative and helpful throughout the process. I am really looking forward to all that they have to offer. Can't wait!!
What i love about this cruise is its so big and so much fun to do , they have a nice relaxing rooms a good employees and the food is really great and it's sooo realxing i am really satisfied about it
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos