4.66 / 5 based on 6,749 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Caribbean cruises are ok, I would recommend another line though. For the money the other lines have more to offer.
i love the royal Caribbean like i have always loved it even my mother loves it so much we always use it which it so great
Solid cruise line, great rooms, amazing food and killer bars. You can't beat it, prices are fair and great destinations.
If I could give them ten stars I would we had so much fun and we cannot wait to go again soon!! The staff was amazing!!!
Sailed on the Oasis in December 2017. It was an amazing experience even though the ports were damaged from the hurricane.
I absolutely love going on cruises. Royal Caribbean is not my favorite. Most pf the staff lacked customer service skills.
I like this cruise line as the deals tend to be better than most. Im hoping to go on a cruise next year and am so excited
Been on a bunch of cruises and Royal Caribbean is consistent in its quality. Rooms are nice and food usually very great!
I absolutely looooove Royal Carribean. They have the best shows. The food is amazing 24/7 and the service is exceptional!
The entire Royal Caribbean cruise ship line is top notch and makes for a great getaway for anyone looking for a fun time.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos