Top Questions See all 1,490 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
They are really organize but sometimes he's hard when you don't like your room and you cannot decide which room do you want
Royal Caribbean is a great cruise line with awesome staff and travel to a variety of different locations. I def recommend.
I’ve been on multiple cruises with Royal carribean. I love Royal carribean cruises. I have not used other cruise lines yet
I️ went on a trip with my husband and we absolutely loved it we go pretty often and this cruise line is always pampering us
Second favorite cruise line (behind celebrity) but I went back and forth for a while between the two!! Amazing all around!
This is the only cruise experience I’ve had, but i enjoyed it so much there’s no reason to change! Everything is top-notch.
They make you feel as if you are still in your local city except with so many more things to do! It is very child friendly
I'm giving theses guys a 3 star rating not because the staff was great. Food was ok things to do on the boat were terrible
Great cruise line! I loved it and would recommend it to anyone. I have been using them for a while now and really enjoy it.
Had a great time on the cruise. I gave it four stars instead of five because some of the common areas were a little dirty.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos