Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,186 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Have not gone on my cruise yet however booking through them was great. They were very informative and helpful throughout the process. I am really looking forward to all that they have to offer. Can't wait!!
The cruise was great. The dine-in options were amazing compared to some other royal Caribbean liners on offer. We were on the voyager of the sea, which took us to Singapore. Considering it was 13 days, the room was amazing, very big considering how many people are on the ship.
I loved the idea that we can leave the kids on the cruise ship as we go onshore...too bad they were not willing to phone our cellphone when our boy was crying but instead left a message on our answering machine in the cabin...
What i love about this cruise is its so big and so much fun to do , they have a nice relaxing rooms a good employees and the food is really great and it's sooo realxing i am really satisfied about it
The cruise was a ton of fun but there were too many extra charges for my liking. Something a bit more all-inclusive would be nice. The food was VERY good and the ships entertainment was decent.
Harmony of the seas was amazing, although I got lost a few times due to the size. Me and my party had a fab time watching Greece the music aswell as karaoke at on air. The bionic bar is a must see
Absolutely loved Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas! I would recommend this ship and would cruise this ship again in the future. Service was excellent and the food and drinks were great as well.
We loved our Southern Caribbean cruise out of San Juan. Ports of call were fun and interesting. Staff were excellent! Ship was clean and well-appointed. We would definitely consider RCCL Again!
Holidays of a lifetime aboard any ship of this company great food drink and entertainment amazing for familys with children me and my family use this about 3/4 times per year highly reccomendes
I really have not yet been to this cruise network but I would love to see that their services are very good and their cruises incredible, they make your trip become magical and unforgettable
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos