4.65 / 5 based on 5,490 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Not as good as Princess Cruise line. Food below par. Limited choices of activities.
Royal Caribbean is always so fun. The food, excursions, activities are all amazing.
Awesome! Recommended to everyone! Great prices great deals! GREAT cosutomer service
These ships are always clean and everyone is very nice! Always have fun when we go!
Great cruise line. Lots of specials and good price. I would recommend it to others.
Love Royal Caribbean Cruise Line, upscale, great service, clean, wonderful staffing
Great Steve and food. The staff is friendly and there boats have amazing activities
Definitely one of the best cruise lines if you don't mind spending the extra money
Favorite cruise line! Will be taking an honeymoon cruise in the upcoming months!
Great cruise line. Love the rooms and there is so much to do for kids and adults!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos