BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
I believe that this cruise line was the first one I went on. I traveled in this cruise as a high school graduation gift from my parents. This cruise line was nothing but fun all night long! From the beginning, as I walked in there was music already playing. The food was unlimited and there were so many types to choose from. Although the main location where the meals were held at, there were other locations to visit and each location had different food. In the beginning, the main food was held, then it's closed and the other locations would stay open until the am. On the upper deck, guests were entertained with shows, games, and the live DJ. Even if the waves are too high for the guests to visit their private island, they are entertained by live performances. This cruise line is a trusted one, I will definitely be traveling with them in the future :)
Morgan L.
Royal Caribbean is the best cruise line to use. For every trip I have been on, the service has been exceptional from the time of buying tickets to leaving the ship. I will continue to use this cruise line.
Cathy X.
Fantastic service given by crew members and very smooth sailing. Felt right at home and enjoyed my vacation. Will go again soon off to a new destination or Bahamas once again. Can’t fail with these cruises
MEGAN P.
Austin, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Absolutely love royal Caribbean, when I went it felt more geared towards children so I wish there were more activities for young adults! However amazing food and excursions. Will definitely use them again.
Jeffrey M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Food was good and entertainment was decent as well. The boat was older and certainly could use some updates/maintenance. Service was very good as well. The "tone of the cruise" was bit too "party, party, party" for my taste (and I love me some good party times), but it was pleasant.
Leah S.
Royal Caribbean is the LeBron james of cruise lines. If you want a high quality cruise experience you will have to pay more and royal Carribbean is the way to go. Great entertainment, food, and activities.
Janine J.
Charleston, IL
I really enjoyed my trip on the Royal Caribbean! The food was amazing and the pools were fun and relaxing. Workers were fantastic throughout the trip. If I could, I would pick Royal Caribbean again.
Hannah M.
Ocala
Royal Caribbean was the first cruise line I went on and I enjoyed every second of my week with them. The staff is amazing, the amenities are great and they make your vacation memorable! Book with them now!
Brianna Marisol F.
Buena Park, CA
This cruise ship is awesome. The rooms are so comfortable and the staff are very helpful and friendly. Their food is delicious and the dining halls are gorgeous. I would highly recommend them for a cruise.
Samantha D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This cruise line has the best combination of great amenities, food, and entertainment. The experience I had with Royal Caribbean one time is so much better than the four times I was on a Carnival Cruise.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.