4.66 / 5 based on 6,619 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
If you have kids, this is a great guideline to consider! They have a TON of kid centered activities on board the ship.
So much fun on these cruises. They are so relaxing and worth the money. There is so many things to do on these cruises.
My parents traveled with this cruise line. They really enjoyed the services given and how the cruise ship members were.
Went on a family vacation and everyone had fun. Everyone had something to do and it was so much fun. Food was the best!
Great cruise line, crew and destinations. They have a great loyalty program. I like their dine anytime options as well.
Have heard and had nothing but fabulous reviews and times with royal Caribbean! By far the best cruise line in my book!
I went tithe Mediterranean 10 years ago and loved it! Can't wait to go again! Cruising is the way to travel for sure!
I love love this cruiseline the last time I went was when I was pregnant and was very happy for it being my first time
Very Great product it is the only brand that we use. The price is really amazing and so is the quality of the product.
I just went on a cruise on the empress of the seas in January and it was a great experience. Great staff and amenities
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos