4.65 / 5 based on 5,490 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Loved it! Was awesome and the service was great. Stop's could of been a little longer.
Great food, great destinations, great cruise line. A great way to escape and vacation.
The service is great and the experience was one of a lifetime price was very affordable
This is one of the top cruise lines I have been on and has great food and great service
Its amazing so fun many things to do many fun people there so many nice and kind people
STUNNING, so much fun, and always something to do, will travel again. Highly recommend
Pretty amazing and beautiful places. I really love it. You should try. It is easy... !
Great cruise line. So much to do. Lost of activities. Great staff. Always entertained.
The food was amazing. The staff was wonderful. I couldn't ask for a better experience.
Great ships with great amenities. Fantastic destinations out of the port of New Orleans
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos