4.65 / 5 based on 5,480 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Love this cruise line. I had a great time on board and on shore. And the food was great.
Love, love, love Royal Caribbean! I'm looking forward to next years' cruises already =)
I want to go to the royal Caribbean, I know I will enjoy it and looks very very beautiful
My husband and I cruised with royal carribean. We loved it. Great device and great ship.
This was the single best vacation my family has ever taken! We loved all the activities!
This cruise line is spectacular. I always love cruising with them and I’ve on 5 cruises!
Royal is our favorite cruise line! Just did a 7 day this summer, now booked on two more!
These cruises are some of the best experiences I've ever had. So luxurious and romantic!
My best friend works there for long time! I want it to go on a cruise but I'm scare! Lol
This cruise line has some of the best ships and I love that they have affordable prices.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos