4.66 / 5 based on 6,850 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
We have been in a RC cruise every year for the past few years. We love the destinations. We love the shows. We love the food.
The best cruise line you will ever go on! Thecsatf is the best abd friendly every thing is always ckwan so much to do on bord
AMAZING! Always classy. Food and staff are always great and you never leave disappointed. Also always have great activities!
Best cruise for any age! There is a ton of stuff to do for everyone in the family! Always a great time and a perfect getaway
This was one of the best experiences ever. The ship was huge and i got to learn how to surf and ice skate on the way to rome
I have had an awesome experience with the Royal Caribbean because they make sure to book whatever your dream cruise would be.
I love this royal caribbean international. It looks very royal and elegant and we have enjoyed a lot when we are travelling.
Nice ships, better food than cheap Carnival. Less children and hooligans- you get what you pay for on this ship vs. Carnival.
This cruises are the best. I went one time on a cruise of this company and they are the best. It is really fun for every ages
This was a fun cruise line had great food and a good diverse age group that was on board and the crew takes care of everybody
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos