Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Caribbean is definitely worth the money. Everything is so amazing and nice. The staff along with the food are top knotch.
Excellent cruise line. Great service, a variety of destinations, and wonderful customer service. Great for people of all ages!
Royal Caribbean is a great cruise line. But it depends on the cruise ship 🚢 you get on. The food is good. The staff is friendly
My family really enjoyed our cruise with Royal Carribean. They're very nice and it was so entertaining! Good for all age groups
Definitely one of my favorite cruise lines. Service, food, and rooms are great! A little more expensive but worth what you get.
Royal is this best cruise, amazing ships and activities to do for everyone, the rooms are amazing and the staff is so friendly
Last year I went on the Harmony of the Seas and loved every second. The luxurious cruise ship made for an incredible vacation.
Love them can’t wait to go again it’s been to long and I’m in need of a good trip can’t wait to make a trip what my girls
So kid friendly, safe and LOTS OF FUN! I've been on 3 Royal Caribbean cruises and I've loved every one! Planning another soon!
I need a vacation on a cruise. How I wish to go on one soon. This cruise line sounds nice hopefully I can go on one soon. Not😥
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos