Top Questions See all 1,491 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
First cruise ever was with Royal Caribbean! The food was amazing. Staff was friendly and helpful. They really get to know their customers and make you feel like they know you and care about the experience you are having on the boat!
Prices are affordable, destinations are paradise, the ship are absolutely gorgeous and have so many activities to do that sometimes you don’t want to get off the ship! I love the ones that go around the Caribbean! Oh and the food omg! That and the crew are the best
My all time go to cruise line. Everything is always beautiful & tasty. The crew is so amazing and so is the staff at the port entrance. Every one is always wanting to help. The drinks, food, are fab. The shows make it over the top.
I was 17 when I last cruised with royal and it was such a fun trip ! So much entertainment and delicious food ! The staff was super friendly and they made our trip memorable ! Wish I was getting ready for another cruise with them !
Fabulous cruise line. Going on another one this summer and I couldn’t be more excited! There is plenty to do on board for all ages. The food is magnificent! There are so many different options for locations to travel to as well. Great choice.
Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise line that I have ever traveled with. They have fun events for everyone in your family, no matter what their ages. The entertainment after dinner is always so fun to watch for the whole family.
Can’t go wrong with Royal Caribbean. Food is excellent and the ships are some of the most extravagant. The activities onboard and onshore excursions are varied and allow for everyone to find something they enjoy. Highly recommend.
My husband surprised me with this trip & over all it was nice . The people were nice . The employees were very helpful. My favorite part was the dinners lol great food . I enjoyed myself completely. Maybe one day we can go again.
I loved everything about my experience on Royal Caribbean. Everyone was so friendly, the 24/7 pizza and ice cream was such a blast, and the entertainment was never disappointing. I have not been on a cruise with them in a very long time but I would love to go on another one.
All the cruise experiences i have had are great and always leaving wanting more. Thats why i go again and again. Royal C is a 6 stars hotel on the sea. The staff is the best and you never have a boring time. Totally recommend it.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos