4.66 / 5 based on 6,422 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
The food is great, the entertainment is great, and the ship is pretty spacious. Rooms are small but I can't expect more
i love this cruise line. they have something for all ages. i would definitely travel with them again in the near future
Went on a family vacation and everyone had fun. Everyone had something to do and it was so much fun. Food was the best!
Los cruceros de Royal Caribbean son los mejores, muchos pisos y atracciones, nunca te aburriras! Super recomendados <3
Awesome customer service nice boats definitely worth the money and the experience I can't wait to go on another cruise
The atmosphere on Royal Caribbean is really really relaxing chilling I love going on vacation and cruising with them.
Royal Caribbean is by far the best cruise line I have ever been on. It exceeds my expectations each time I go on it.
LOVE the experience that you get on their boat. The food is always amazing and the boat has activities for everyone!
Very peaceful trip with the family. We're good members now I think. Too cruise pick still when looking for a getaway
I always love this cruise because of the things you have to do on the boat too. The carribean is such a pretty place.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos