4.66 / 5 based on 6,401 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Great cruise!!! The entertainment was to die for. There were so many fun things to do like attend the ice skating show!
Great cruise line, crew and destinations. They have a great loyalty program. I like their dine anytime options as well.
Royal Caribbean has always been my favorite cruise line not only for the stunning destinations but for the great price
Very Great product it is the only brand that we use. The price is really amazing and so is the quality of the product.
The nicest cruise I have ever been on hands down. Non stop food and fun, wonderful living quarters and friendly staff!
Solo he utilizado esta línea una vez pero la experiencia fue muy agradable y amena, desde el servicio hasta la comida.
Great value and good fun. Already planning the next family vacation. Service is great, the private island is gorgeous!!
This cruise is a great idea for couples or people with out children! Very nice and friendly staff! It was a great time
Have heard and had nothing but fabulous reviews and times with royal Caribbean! By far the best cruise line in my book!
The crew were super friendly, destinations were beautiful, and the food was delicious. Not much else you could ask for.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos