4.65 / 5 based on 5,480 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
amazing cruise line the entertainment and ship itself were so fun and we had a great vacation
What a great way to experience a true vacation! Amazing cruise staff, service and performers!
This has by far been my most favorite cruise line I have ever been on! Definitely recommend!
Royal Caribbean is one of the best cruise lines around. Very clean, great staff, great food!
This was my first cruse and i loved it. I went with my cousines and we all had a great time.
I love cruising and this is the only company that I will cruise with , love the crew members
Absolutely great cruise line. Staff is friendly, comfortable trip and it was a great vacation
Good service, nice staff! Nice accommodations, just wish they had more varieties of eateries
I have been taking Royal Caribbean cruises for a long time. They are my favorite cruise line.
You will be happy with their level of hospitality and high choices of entertainment offered.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos