4.66 / 5 based on 6,401 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Awesome customer service nice boats definitely worth the money and the experience I can't wait to go on another cruise
We have had excellent experiences on 4 cruises with this cruise line. Food could be better but that is only complaint.
So much fun on these cruises. They are so relaxing and worth the money. There is so many things to do on these cruises.
AWESOME cruise line. Its not as affordable as Carnival but has great amenities and great service and AMAZING SHIPS>
One of my favorite cruise. In fact it is the best cruise ive ever been on . It was very fun going with my whole family
Awesome I want ot go on a crusie again and i will reach out to them to make a deal and go on one with the whole family!
Love going on this cruise ship.. treated like royalty.. Food and entertainment were top notch.. can't wait to go again.
Family Member had experience and Amazing treats with these cruise ship prices are flexible for the service they provide
We absolutely loved our Royal Caribbean cruise! We had so much fun. The food was amazing and the service was top notch.
Most definately a step up from the more party and kid friendly vibe on carnival. Had a good time with great excursions
Q & A
I want to go on a cruise for my first time. Would you recommend Royal Caribbean?
Is it worth is? If so what's you're favorite?
Where is the best places to travel on this cruise liner?
How is this line?
How much does it cost for a toddler to cruise?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos