4.65 / 5 based on 5,359 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Great cruise line. So much to do. Lost of activities. Great staff. Always entertained.
Lots to do on the ship, plenty to do for all ages with lots of interaction. GREAT food
Royal Caribbean provides a unique vacation experience by creating a exotic environment.
Pretty amazing and beautiful places. I really love it. You should try. It is easy... !
Great trip but pricey on short trips. I still would go again but look for cheaper trip
Great ships with great amenities. Fantastic destinations out of the port of New Orleans
Its amazing so fun many things to do many fun people there so many nice and kind people
I have been on many different RC ships and they all are very good. Always plenty to do.
Amazing can’t wait for my next one they are so nice and helpful and it is so much fun
So want cruise on a royal Caribbean ship have done a couple cruises but not on Royal.
Q & A
How long is a typical trip?
Are there kid friendly activities for a wide range of ages?
Where is the best places to travel on this cruise liner?
Are these cruises worth the cost?
What is the best cruise line you have ever been on?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos