4.65 / 5 based on 5,365 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Great cruise line. So much to do. Lost of activities. Great staff. Always entertained.
Royal Caribbean international cruise is a great way to get away with friends and family
Muy buenos cruceros con rutas por todo el mundo! Muy staff y organización! Recomendado
Love Royal Caribbean! Best cruise line that is very clean, great food, great service.
The best of the best! You will not regret a vacation with royal Caribbean cruise line!
Looking for a fun trip this is where it's at! Family or just a couple thing is perfect
Pretty amazing and beautiful places. I really love it. You should try. It is easy... !
Lots to do on the ship, plenty to do for all ages with lots of interaction. GREAT food
Royal Caribbean provides a unique vacation experience by creating a exotic environment.
Its amazing so fun many things to do many fun people there so many nice and kind people
Q & A
I love the thought of going on a cruise! Is it risky though? Like pirates.(real life ones lol)
What is your favorite food on the cruise!
I have been on Carnival cruises. Is this cruise line better or the same?
My husband does not like the beach. Do you have cruise destinations other then just beaches?
Is 7 days too long to be on a cruise?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos