4.65 / 5 based on 5,494 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Loved this cruise! It was worth the extra price. Too bad the alcohol was so expensive however.
Love cruising on Royal Caribbean. There is always something going on and the staff are amazing
Wow fun. My family always go there every summer or spring also it expensive for all individuals
La mejor compania de cruceros,tienen muchos destinos y sus cruceros sus barcos son muy bonitos
This is literally one of the best cruises I been to so far they r super organized and friendly
Drinks are too pricy. Needs free wifi. GREAT food! Love their rewards program. Great employees
Great experience. Wonderful accommodations. Will definitely travel with this cruise line again.
Awesome cruise line. Everyone is very nice and accommodating. Looking forward to the next one!
We had a great time on our trip! Everyone should cruise at least once and definitely on Royal.
Great place to work at and great to travel with!! Luxury all the way!! I enjoyed the new ships.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos