4.65 / 5 based on 5,471 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Great place to work at and great to travel with!! Luxury all the way!! I enjoyed the new ships.
Loved this cruise! It was worth the extra price. Too bad the alcohol was so expensive however.
Drinks are too pricy. Needs free wifi. GREAT food! Love their rewards program. Great employees
This is literally one of the best cruises I been to so far they r super organized and friendly
I've always wanted to travel on one of these ships. might be sea sick if i ever go. lol. :-D
amazing cruise line the entertainment and ship itself were so fun and we had a great vacation
Great food, excellent staff, I had so much fun with my family, there's so much to do onboard!
The selection of excursions were vast and we loved the on-board entertainment and activities.
I've heard good things about this cruise line and am thinking about trying it in the future!
Wish I could use this always! It didn't disappoint me! It was exactly what I thought it was!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos