4.65 / 5 based on 5,495 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Great service and a guaranteed amazing vacation, I would definitely Rae another cruise with them
Very good flight experience thanks to very good and experienced crew. Perfect and loved to travel
I haven't gone yet but I just booked a cruise with them and my boyfriend and I are very excite d
Royal Caribbean has a great cruiseline. Good for all ages. Great staff and food and entertainment
They were fabulous and the crew was nice. It was a romantic getaway and a nice break from school.
Nice cruise line. The food is very good, the entertainment is nice and the cabins are kept clean
My first cruise was with Royal Carribean. Family cruise line with lots of activities on board.
Great food, excellent staff, I had so much fun with my family, there's so much to do onboard!
Best time ever on these cruises!!! Would love to go again soon. Usually have good package deals
They have changed my life these cruise ships are so much fun and the service in it is perfect.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos