4.65 / 5 based on 5,479 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I love this cruise line, they offer so many activities will onboard. Amazing is an understatement
I went on a Royal Caribbean Cruise years ago, the ship was gorgeous & the food/drinks were great.
They were fabulous and the crew was nice. It was a romantic getaway and a nice break from school.
Love cruises and RCL is one of the cruise ship I highly recommend! They have never let us down!
Great experience. Wonderful accommodations. Will definitely travel with this cruise line again.
Royal is our favorite cruise line! We travel with them every year and they never disappoint!!!
They have changed my life these cruise ships are so much fun and the service in it is perfect.
Best time ever on these cruises!!! Would love to go again soon. Usually have good package deals
Love cruising on Royal Caribbean. There is always something going on and the staff are amazing
My first cruise was with Royal Carribean. Family cruise line with lots of activities on board.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos