4.66 / 5 based on 6,392 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I've only been on two crusies and they have both been Royal Carribean. Everything was amazing and the food was non-stop.
Great cruise line, the accommodations and food are the best! The price can add up so makesure you you watch your budget.
Me and my husband went on a cruise for our homeymoon and we had a great time. No issues and great never ending food! Lol
Royal Caribbean cruises are ok, I would recommend another line though. For the money the other lines have more to offer.
The experience at the time of being on a cruise with Royal is simply magic, you do not want the days on the cruise to end
Only cruise line we will go on! The best of the best. Up to date ships, great food, amazing staff. Love royal Caribbean!
Really nice rooms ans staff! The staff helped me enjoy my time while traveling with entertainment on & off the ship.
Royal Caribbean is a clean, friendly, and has ton of things to do on their ships. I highly recommend. Great prices too!!
I love Royal Caribbean! There's tons to do and the top deck is where it's at. Not to mention, the dinners are delicious!
Every experience with Royal Caribbean is awash great. Customer service is amazing, whenever I go to cruises I pick it.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos