4.66 / 5 based on 6,636 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I love Royal Caribbean Airlines! The crew is always extremely helpful and kind. The best part is the formal dinners at night in the three story dinning room which is all you can eat. Their drink packages are worth splurging on for that one week of the year!
I had a great experience when I traveled to Bermuda on the Royal Caribbean. The whole ship was decorated beautifully. I had a room with a balcony and was so pleased with the size of the space we had. The food was amazing and all the shows were entertaining.
Great cruise line. was not happy with y destination of choice to the Bahamas but that has zero to do with the cruise line. they are super clean with friendly employees. fun games and great food. definitely a great family vacation choice. book a cruise
I’ve cruised with royal Caribbean twice - once from Norfolk to Bermuda and another time from Fort Lauderdale to the western Caribbean. Both times I had a great experience, so I can’t say anything bad, but I honestly just prefer Carnival over royal Caribbean.
I really liked the product. It kept the sun away and didn’t irritate my skin. I would recommend this product to anyone who wanted a good sunscreen . It smells really nice to . It’s also Robert affordable. I like it a lot. I would buy it again . Cute bottle
I love his cruise line. Such a great time for the whole family . So many activities and also plenty of time and space to just relax . There’s always special deals going on so you can get a super cheap rate . And it’s sooo worth it! I go on this cruise yearly
My first cruise experience was with Royal Caribbean. I was not expecting much but I was very pleasantly surprised. It was a blast! The boat was comfortable, food was great, plenty of activities and I never wanted to leave. Will definitely plan another cruise with you soon!
Amazing experience! The price is responsible for the quality - I found everyone to be extremely friendly and helpful. The food was out of this world amazing- there is something to for everyone of every age group and interest on board
The best cruise line out there! When I first boarded was my favorite and they greeted every guest. There are very good food, but sometimes it’s a hit or miss. I go at least a few times a year!! I totally recommend this for any cruiser, new or experienced!
Definitely my favorite cruise line. The ships are clean, the food is absolutely amazing & the rooms are up to date and well taken care of. I love the activities they have on the ship throughout the trip and the destinations always have fun things to offer
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos