4.66 / 5 based on 6,866 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Lovvvveedddd our experience on the ship, cabins and bathrooms are extremely small but I think that's pretty normal for cruise lines
Awesome criuse line. The food was wonderful and large variety. Staff was very courteous. Would highly recommend sailing with them.
Always a great time on the Royal Caribbean! It's the best food and rooms. We loved traveling with them because its always a blast!
We went on a cruise to the Bahamas. I can not say enough on how great the staff and accommodations were the food was also excellent
Beautiful ship! Very clean. Lots of activities aboard to keep you busy during the day. This cruise had a more laid back atmosphere.
Nothing but great things to say about this cruise line. I have been on it twice and another trip coming up this May. Very excited.
We went on a cruise for our honeymoon, this was a first for us, I honestly don’t have one single complaint, the safe was fabulous!
They kept everything so clean, all of the staff were beyond nice, my trip was all over amazing, except my unmanageable seasickness!
I have been on many different cruise lines and carnival was always the best. I don’t recomed oasis of the seas cause it is too big.
Royal CAribbean is so nice. They have great service and customer service is very friendly. I love it. They're so good. It's great.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos